> My LifE BoX: I'm a cow

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'm a cow


I am just a cow
Afraid to admit this is what kind of relationship
Perhaps, we also treat each other as is a cow?
Whether at work or in the emotional... are we a cow?
Everyone is constantly looking for a horse
Would like to tell you: 'I may not the horse you wanted, but I'm a good cow'.

5 comments:

DC said...

Cheer up!

LeeChien said...

?????? what happened????
cow is stubborn..

verine said...

DC,
I'm ok...:) thnaks!

Lee Chien,
Hahaha... ya... im just like a cow... im too stuborn...

bruce said...

but I had fell to a cow...very deeply...

bruce said...

but i fall in love to the cow deeply....