> My LifE BoX: Magic

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Magic


This change in taste

Too fast, or some other purpose?

Too short, there is no sense of it?

Your acting is good... Or even I also do still acting?

Even I have not found you are just pitiful I.

Hope this beautiful day, not to be continue, it's really deep.

However, there is no other for me to control

All requests for revenge did not report to you, not your fault, do not worry me, I would have been very good. . .
Once the decision, any person who can not be changed

3 comments:

DC said...

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear friend,
cheer up!
Sometimes in life we go through certain hardships and trials, but whatever happens, never give up on urself... sometiems it just takes a little more courage to stand up again, or to step out of our comfort zone... If u lose hope on urself, there's not much to fight for already, isn't it?
Take care ya!
Be strong!
-JD-

Anonymous said...

smile :)