> My LifE BoX: Silent...

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Silent...



Too much fun!
I am really confused what kind of relationship!
How to play the game? Do not hesitate. . .
Do not tell me that I am sorry. . . I really hear a lot. . . I do not want to listen to. . .
I am really afraid afraid! Til I have nowhere to hide.
If the left or the efforts, courage to deal with the situation? ?
I myself do not know it is happy or sad.
Sad for me is a habit! I used to it...
This pain has been buried in my mind the market has been unable to find one!
I do not have any bullets to bargaining or bargaining. . .
Could i insist on it?
How long can i survive in the battlefield?
Also it is time to pack my baggage. . .

No comments: