> My LifE BoX: 10 ResoLutions To maKe... tHen BreAk By JuLy

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 ResoLutions To maKe... tHen BreAk By JuLy

1. i will get fit by summer - unless i use my new bikini once.

2. i will phone my parents every week. And yes, if i happen to call when i know they are out,and just leave a message, it still counts!

3. i will buy only classic fashion items that will last forever. New look and Primark count as classic, right?

4. i will not drink and dial. And I'll really, really stick to it - until I've had a couple of glasses of wine.

5. i will dress smartly for work, unless i nearly pass out trying to suck in that post Christmas tummy to squeeze into my pencil skirt...

6. i will tell my hairdresser when i hate my new style. Well, if i moan loudly enough to my friends, I'm sure the news will get back to her.

7. i will only buy essentials in the summer sales. And what girl's wardrobe is complete without a pair of electric-blue satin trousers?

8. i will give up ice-cream. OK, maybe just during the week. Or perhaps on days without a 'Y' in them...

9. i will rely on myself, not my boyfriend, for things like DIY and catching spiders. Unless it's a HUGE spider.

10. i will read a deep and meaningful, life-improving book every month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you will..?
i will too...