> My LifE BoX: LEARN from love

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LEARN from love

You learn from all your relationships? Whether they go your way or not, so i don't have any regrets. I learnt never to trust a man 100%. Every man I'd been with sold his story on me, so i just felt More protected that way. I've been heartbroken in the past and it doesn't get easier, but you do get stronger each time. I've been brought up in quite an old-fashioned way and have always wanted to get married and have the house and the car. And i always knew that when i met The One, I'd let my barriers down.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.