> My LifE BoX: 22209 commemoration

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Sunday, February 22, 2009

22209 commemoration

22209 is my ever special day...
Why do i say so?
In fall the leaves change from to green to brown.
Too many things turn up today...

1. My good friend + my good colleague is gone back to Poland for good, she is moving back to Poland from Ireland at 5 in the morning later by car... she is really leaving Ireland... sob sob...:( i will always miss you much Paulina... :-*

2. Today... is one of my important + lovely friend's birthday... Happy birthday to you:-*

3. On the same day have another very important + politic statesman + president of the United States - George Washington's birthday. 2202 is the commemoration day of him...

4. One of my very important friend is going to Vietnam for honeymoon with her boyfriend... wishing you have a very happy journey my moi moi:-*

5. Another big + happy news from one of my good + old friend... He is going to marry today! I'm so happy to him, and wishing him all the best... but it's too pity + unfortunately i could not attend his wedding dinner... sob sob... Ah Chai... Hug:-*

22209 is the day of mine... '22209 commemoration' all with love!

No comments: