> My LifE BoX: How come? Upset!

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Sunday, February 15, 2009

How come? Upset!

How come = Why? Upset!
That's just few days left...
I hope there is nothing change...
Everything will still the same as the day you talked to me?
But is that just i guessed your thoughts or i given an excuse to keep myself feel better?
But something... some bad feeling... some evil sense notified me...
Something will occur to me that might be a distress...
Why I'm so so stubborn? As stubborn as a mule!
Something better don get to know forever and ever...
A question without a real and good answer forever and ever...
I lack confidence in myself or i've no confedence in you?
A good woman have to always stand behind, support, encourage, saved sinful man in the real life?
But who cares?
He might never looked backward and see who's the one who always stand behind...
Shall i let's go someday...
Shall i still stand out there?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear..actually in your heart already got decision. don't think too many. i will support you however what you choose. take care.

verine said...

ko,
don worry , i just over worry! i hope everything will be fine! thanks my dear alw stand and understand me:)