> My LifE BoX: My new Afica Braids hairstyle in Dublin

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, February 27, 2009

My new Afica Braids hairstyle in Dublin

Finally got my new hairstyle done before i go back to Malaysia.

I'm very brave this time... asian seldom do braids...

This is my 1st time ever... not too bad, but a bit not used to it...

I was looking for few different afican salon where they make braids... but i finally chose this salon, it happen to be the better one, the workers here are very friendly and nice... and the price is reasonable.

It took me 4.5 hours to get it done... it was so exhausting and i left so tired when it finished.

Getting start for braidsBegining... sob sob... a abit painShe's very patient to do itMy head was pain...
Half way done...

Was very tired...

Almost done... 4 hours longFinally done... thanks so much:)

O.C.A

Afro and European Hair Beauty Salon
Tel: +353868941248

112 Capel Street Dublin 1.

9 comments:

Mary-Janice said...

I did it once and is my grandma did it for me... that's before my grandma passed away...

verine said...

Mary-Janice
haha... tat's so excited!

Anonymous said...

hey verine...
u changed to this Korean song.. i love it. =)
Anyway, u'r bck in M'sia rite? Hav u changed ur number? I tried calling u but no one pick up o...
I just came bck from FRA... tired.. Keep in touch ya!
-JD-

Anonymous said...

wah, you're really brave wor.. hope to see you soon leh..

verine said...

JD,
i will sms u someday when i settle down, cos kinda busy and messy now! hehe... will alw keep in touch wt u:)

Lee chien,
Yeah! but i alr take off liao... hehe...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pain or not?

verine said...

DC,
Ok lah... quite pain.

Anonymous said...

Looks good on you.. Should maintain that..

verine said...

horlic,
I could not keep it longer, cos very hard to maintain...