> My LifE BoX: Take a break with easy Creamy peanut soup

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Take a break with easy Creamy peanut soup

Christmas, New Year and bank holiday weekends sound great in theory, don't you? I guess everyone was enjoying the end year holiday, but i was working both holiday, I've no day off, non-stop working for these two weeks, yet i felt happy... A bit harder about making food interesting, especially when too much work, which can be boring and samey. What's new food for today? That is - Creamy peanut soup. I've been long long time no taste this soup, very miss it... I mentioned it to Eric two days ago, surprisingly he cooked today. I thought peanut soup is very hard to make, because I've never see my mom cooks at home, but i just got to know that's quite easy. It's just take 20 mins, non profession but the taste is very delicious, temptation, mouth watering, yummy, very good... I will try to cook someday, would you dare to try?

Very delicious Creamy peanut soup

Stuff of making

1.Sugar 2.Milk 3.Glutinous rice flour 4.Peanut butter 5.Cream

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to make? mix all together and cook?

verine said...

lee chien,
yeah! 1-boil the water, 2-sugar, 3-mix the flour and the milk put in the the water, 4-cream, 5-peanut. kau tim! i cooked myself today! very delicious!

Anonymous said...

hey...
i wanna try!!
Happy New Year dear friend!!
-darrian-

verine said...

Darrian,
happy new year to u my dear fren:) that's my pleasure to cook for u... but u must finish it oh! haha...