> My LifE BoX: Feeling empty

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling empty



I look the same, as same as the day i leave
Beside my body shape have gained weight, other than that all look the same
All my memories still as same as the day i leave, but i knew everything has been changed
Feeling happy that I'm coming back soon, but in between I'm feeling... confusing...
That's about some friendship, relationship and my future
What will go on when the day I'm back?
How's my friend will be?
Will we still as good as last time?
I hope they will never change
I want to tell you 'Friends, I've never change... toward my friendship and relationship, I will treasure all of you.'
Time gone fast, but i feel empty... Where did i spend my youth in?
Tonight i lie awake feeling empty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up.. you'll use to it.. dun afraid to come back ma..

Unknown said...

why still feel confusing?? my dear not told me must think positive often? Sure all your friendship and relationship never change it!!! we all still waiting you......

verine said...

lee chien,
ai... no lah... worried abt something...

ko,
dear, thanks for alw be with me ya:) i trust my friendship will nv change:)