> My LifE BoX: My little precious small card

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, January 09, 2009

My little precious small card


I'm a people who easy to get happy...
Just a small card, that's a good reason to make me happy...
May be some people think that's a just a paper...
but for me that's my precious card...
A create little boy and girl who i love the most...
Thanks for my lovely nephew and my cutie niece:)
Love you as long as i live:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so sweet of them. Though it isnt a master piece or very expensive, it contains all their effort and love for you.

Anonymous said...

wah... they're so sweet!!!!!!!
i'm sure you're super happy, coz you love them so much too!!

verine said...

dead_cockroach,
yeah! they are very cute and sweet:)

lee chien,
yeah! i proud of them and they alway give me fun and bring me happiness... everytime i feel stress but when i meet them i will feel happy...

iCalvyn.com said...

kids drawing are very nice, it give me a special feeling.

I like to watch kids drawing, especially my mum bring her student drawing back home

verine said...

icalvyn,
haha... they are very cute n bring me alot of happiness:) ur mom is a teacher? no wonder u r so smart ya... haha...