> My LifE BoX: Karrimor Ether 50 Tall - 50L Backpack

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Karrimor Ether 50 Tall - 50L Backpack


Wooh... I finally received my backpack today, 1st i would like to thanks for my cousin sent me long way from UK to Ireland, because i could not get this brand (Karrimor) in Ireland:(... This is my 1st exclusive backpack, between this is really good brand, high quality backpack and you can get the worldwide maintenance. I'm happy enough with this backpack and I'm really happy that i can pack my stuff back to Malaysia... I'm so miss you... my friend, my family, especially you... :) Sob sob...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. i never had backpack..
envy, envy..

cindy926 said...

Happy Chinese New Year to u !!
Nice Backpack woh... =D
Thanks for sharing ~~~

verine said...

lee chien,
no envy lah... if u want to buy in future i recomment u buy this brand so... hehe...

cindy926,
hi, long time din see u... happy tat see u agn and happy cny to u too:) wish u all the best here:)

iCalvyn.com said...

wa... big space enough ya... remember bring me souvenir from Ireland leh :P

verine said...

icalvyn,
if i got enough place sure will bring u one:) lols... fong sum lah...

iCalvyn.com said...

wa..tqtq...

Unknown said...

hah..dear can go around the world la! like white ppl just bring this big backpack travel lu....GOOD!

verine said...

ko,
ya more convenience:) haha...