> My LifE BoX: Agnes b.

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Agnes b.


I'm a bit out of fashion since I'm in Ireland. Didn't know what actually brand in fashion now. I love accessories and i wouldn't care that is branded or not unless i like the design i will buy. But recently i only realise I've received a Agnes b. bracelet from one of my friend as a Christmas present LAST YEAR. We exchanged a Christmas present to each other. Now i only know how famous Agnes b. is. Thanks for Adrian present me a lovely bracelet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Verine, I arrive to your blog while blog hopping. You got a nice blog.
By the way, can I ask whether do they sell the glass Coca-cola cup? I saw it in your 'heaven in the glass' post.

verine said...

hp84,
hi hp84, thanks for droping by to my blog. They din sell any, u can get it when u buy a big meal from McDonals UK. This is my cousin brought for me when she came n visited me from UK. Do u like them? Is malaysia McDonalds has the same?