> My LifE BoX: Irish bar in Tipp.

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Irish bar in Tipp.

I didn't know there have the Irish musical night in the bar last week, and i was just chilling out in here, had a few drinks with two of my friends. It was my 1st time to be this bar which near my town. People there's nice and friendly, they invited me to sing... of cos i didn't sing lah... shy mah:$... There's very happening, performance was very nice... If you like those Titanic song and you would enjoy Irish music too. This kind of bar you will never see teenager inside and enjoy the music, beside of some tourist like me, other than that, almost all is grandma and grandpa in the bar. Those Irish bar are very traditionalistic, history is full of the Irish bar. Let's see...


The performer make an opening speech

The Irish musical night started
Sure we severed ourselves a pint of Guinness while enjoying the music
We cheered as the start line I would not miss my pint of Guinness
Enjoying the Irish music
The traditional fireplace
Old fashion Brandy jug
Old style Musical instrument
Old small clock tower
Old fashion Libra
Whisky in year 15 old
Ooops! 3 pints here and end of the musical night

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the old lady behind you (5th pic) rocking her head arhhh??? hahaha..

verine said...

giin,
haha... tat's just a moving and we could not catch her mah... u r really a good examinee ya...

Anonymous said...

gosh.. so nice photos leh.. envy, envy....

verine said...

lee chien,
why so envy...:( lousy blogger mah... so have to take plenty pic and post it up loh.... this is the only way to make ppl see and during on my blog 1 min more... else who will bother me? haha... no choice!:(

Anonymous said...

envy coz you have great life there ma..
what lousy lar.. me also lousy ma.. slowly lor..

David Cawley said...

I like the photo of you drinking Guinness. Very cute!