> My LifE BoX: Rocking out...

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rocking out...


When the sofa just ain't cutting it, get out and get involved! I'm sitting on my bed while listening to music. Moody, moody and moody during my day off, nothing to do! Just want to make some fun and call out all my friend to join her concert together! Who is she? A very cute cosmopolitan 25-year-old, born in Malaysia and work in Ireland. As well as being a lousy blogger and singer, she designs her own artwork and write her own life on blog. She always make fun and entertain herself when she is on day off and always be alone. Will you come and join? Check out her album XXX is out now. Check out the location of concert at XXX. Date you all on time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad wor, hehehe..

verine said...

let's go... haha...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. send me ticket...

verine said...

haha... tat's free... pls come to me...

Unknown said...

Hey hey you you!! I wanna join your concert. let's let's goOoo....Welcome to VeRinE SupEr RoCk ConcERt!Hah..

verine said...

ankie, haha... u r really my supporter ya... join me in rock... u r the VIP. hahaha...