> My LifE BoX: Where is my moon? and cake?

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, September 15, 2008

Where is my moon? and cake?


The moon is shining, the 'Dang Loong' is brighten up, the night are long and there's no better excuse to treat myself a slice of moon cake. Because today is Chinese Moon cake Festival. But where is my moon cake? Can i have a bite? Pity me alone and no any celebration in oversea, working as usual, nothing special didn't reliase got moon or not, sigh! A Chinese-style gathering for this special festival is the day to group whole family members together and have a nice and warm dinner, like the moon light up on the sky. Have you ever hear people said 'the moon shape is more round and shining in oversea'? as i say, i think the moon shape more round and more light when we have a sweet time to spend with our family. Happy moon cake festival to all of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here got no moon also last night, mooncake got, hehehe...

verine said...

i din realise got full moon anot... i heard my fren said malaysia was raining right? haha...

Anonymous said...

these few days keep raining leh.. raining season liao i think..