> My LifE BoX: Bad luck - raining, cancelled my trip, umbrella's broken, my lovely jeans's broken

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bad luck - raining, cancelled my trip, umbrella's broken, my lovely jeans's broken

Omg! My lovely jeans broke! very big hole!

Everyone loves summer - the sun, the picnics and the travels. Today i'm very unlucky. Planned to go a trip with two of my friends, but i could not wake up on time and they gone already. So, I'm alone heading to town, and was raining heavy, cost my umbrella broke and my lovely jeans broke also! This jeans quite expensive ar... 80euro = RM450, my heart feel pain. hmmmmmmm.... Everything spoilt! Good that i found some pin to pin the jeans... i think it looks fashion and special. I felt regret that din join them, because the place we planned to go, was sunny! Sigh! How can i describe my feeling of today? They rang me and bullied me! Very unhappy! Very bad luck! Sigh!

Pin Pin Pin...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. told you to change your life already lah~! sleep earlier wake up earlier mah! hahaha... =P

Unknown said...

Hey.. long time no see.. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm...
your day really bad..
hmm...
dun think too much lo..
let it be..

verine said...

ginn,
i felt regret aft tat, and i woke up rush to them, but was raining and the bus gone agn... sigh! i will go next time alone.

jeseph.nwy,
hey,nice to meet u here...may i know who...??

lee chien,
hmmmm... really bad luck... let it go... im fine now...:)