> My LifE BoX: Sayonara to white rabbit creamy candy

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sayonara to white rabbit creamy candy




We say sayonara to white rabbit creamy candy. I think this candy brand remind us many memory during our childhood, it's bring us some happiness before. I still remember the song of the commercial... It's accompany us and even our grandma for more than 50 years. Especially during Chinese new year, we can see our house have few pack of white rabbit creamy candy, and my mother will give for present. White rabbit creamy candy originated at the Aipixi candy factory in Shanghai in 1943, it's close down in September 2008, because more than 52,000 cases of children were reportedly made sick by melamine-tainted dairy products in china. White rabbit creamy candy was listed among the many milk-based food product in china. So many countries had been stopped recall this product in market. For next generation will never see this candy anymore, this is my pleasure to keep it and show my children... White rabbit creamy candy already been a history. :( I hope we can see the new white rabbit creamy candy in market again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, i din even know white rabbit creamy candy got this kind of box one.. so unique..

verine said...

lee chien,
yup, so unique... before we used for customer geh... but now i can keep it for my pleasure... haha...