> My LifE BoX: House special Steamboat

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

House special Steamboat

Can i still eat my favourite steamboat? Today I had a warm house special steamboat with my boss and my colleagues. Foods are generally good, because we could not find some fresh seafood like crab, clam, squid, etc... As you can imagine Europe countries are very hard to find steamboat, beside we DIY steamboat at home, other wise we could not find any. I love steamboat with Tom Yam soup. haha... Do u think can I find Tom Yam in Ireland? haha... But I'm really satisfied with these simple Ching Tong steamboat.


House special spinach noodles. This is my colleague Paulina's favourite. Paulina is from Poland, she has never tried the steamboat in Poland before, I thought she is the same as European don eat Chinese food, but she likes Chinese cuisine. 80% European don like eat prawn and seafood. They eat everything without bone and shell. She is the 1st European I know who eat every Chinese dishes. I proud of her.

2 comments:

Lee Chien said...

seems nice what.. glad that paulina likes it, hahaah.. coz as i know european don't eat steamboat one..

verine said...

ya, she eat everything, she eats wat we eat also. Tong Sui, fish wt bone, prawn wt shell, ribs wt bone... everything she eats!! haha...