> My LifE BoX: What happen of the MSN today?

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, July 28, 2008

What happen of the MSN today?

I'm very suffer, panic, headaches and angry that i could not log in my MSN today! Hotmail also could not log in! What happen of the MSN in Ireland today? Why didn't notice me before they are under maintenance? Everyday when i wake up, the 1st thing is i can not wait for log in to my MSN and check my mail. Why don let me log in today? Bad luck! I missed the chance to meet my friends and chat to them in MSN today. I miss you all my dear friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for this case, you need to reset your modem, and get a new IP address from slowmy, if still cannot, keep on reset modem, until get a good IP address only able to sign in msn.

I face the same problem too, but recently okie already... :)