> My LifE BoX: Crazy Chicken Fillet burger

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crazy Chicken Fillet burger

It's look delicious and also perfect for snacks. I remember I'm not fancy a burger too much since i was young until now. I can also count how many burger I've had before... I think less than 25 until today. People who go McDonald and most of them will order a burger. But I don, every time when i go McDonald I'll order chicken fillet, chicken nuggets, apple pie, french fries and etc... but not burger. My friends curious about me sometime, why I always order the chicken at McDonald instead of KFC. I like McDonald's chicken, may be it's not too oily. Today a litter bit mood for a burger, so I made a special burger with chicken fillet, cheese and salad for my supper. It could be my no.26 burger. Taste is gorgeous. Would you like to try some?

6 comments:

Lee Chien said...

you made it? mind to make one for me?

verine said...

lee chien, i don mind... how many do u want? come come i make for u... this is my pleasure...hahaha...

Lee Chien said...

you confirmed?! so when i go there you must make for me ok! wahahaha...

verine said...

no problem lee chien... make u drouble if u can finish... haha...:>

Crisp said...

Wah...I want leh. The next time we meet you make one for me ok?

verine said...

crisp ar... i tot who is crisp loh... since when u become crisp ar? i will make one for u when we meet lah... is my pleasure... u like burger ar?