> My LifE BoX: My Interesting Collection

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My Interesting Collection

My favorite collection is coca-cola but not pepsi. Yet, this Pepsi special edition are really attracting me! I can't resist to have them into my collection list. Thanks to Adrian for bringing back from Hong Kong
Designed by Edison Chan

These is limited edition Patricia Field-designed Diet coke bottles. I love it so much... I get it from Ireland Brown Thomas

woh! Cherry flavour coke, i have never seen n tasted before. One of my Irish friend bought for me from Belgium

Special collection gold in color coca-cola light flavour - Netherlands
special thanks - Giin

My friend bought for me from Berlin - Zero coke

Coca-cola Light flavour - Berlin

My friend bought me from Berlin
Diet coke collection - Ireland
Collection original flavour - Ireland

My all collection in Malaysia now...

3 comments:

Lee Chien said...

omg! omg! omg! i'm collecting coca-cola too............. can get some for me from ireland????????

verine said...

ya sure... i will bring u some... aiya... u r coming soon right? haha... come here i give u some!! haha...

Lee Chien said...

yaya, i'm going, hahaha... yeah...