> My LifE BoX: 1st 咯米鸡 dinner in Ireland

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Sunday, July 13, 2008

1st 咯米鸡 dinner in Ireland

I had one of the most delicious dinner '咯米鸡' today that i could not find any in Ireland, with prawn, Chinese mushroom, pork, ham, egg, chicken, Chinese sausage and duck meat. I've always been a bit of a sucker of a 咯米鸡 when i was in Malaysia...oooooh miss Malaysia ge 咯米鸡! And this is one of my favourites also. Few weeks ago, my boss - Eric said he wants to make a Hong Kong 咯米鸡 for us. We were discussing about Malaysia and Hong Kong 咯米鸡. I was curious that what is the Hong Kong 咯米鸡 look like? Early in the afternoon, Eric prepared all the stuff for the 咯米鸡. See what he prepared... and how he cooks.

1 Step
















2 Step

3 Step

NOT YET...
4 Step



Omg! Do you know how many hours it cooks? It takes 2 and a half hours to make and 30 minutes in the steamer.I was really starving, so I had snacked alot of biscuits while i was waiting my delicious dinner.

Finally my dinner...


Finally... I had the delicious Hong Kong 咯米鸡. After a great and big big 咯米鸡, I'm full for whole night.


5 comments:

Lee Chien said...

wow... looks so delicious la...

Phoebe Len said...

this is not lo mai kai,
this is 'HO YIP FAN'!!!!!!
lolx..

verine said...

haha... looks delicious and taste delicious also lee chien...

verine said...

my love phoebe... i know tat's look like 'HO YIP FAN' but my boss is from hong kong, so i think tat's hong kong style lo mai kai! haha... haha...u r making me laugh now...

味蕾“颖” 子 said...

Oic...actually u r from ireland....i tot u are rite new zealand now....my ex bf oso working oversea there o....is a chinese+western restaraunt....may b far away from u....emm...how to process the Link Exchange ah?y mine 1 like not working 1....