> My LifE BoX: Fire up my mouth

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fire up my mouth

I wonder that I've been too long didn't eat hot and spicy food or the Thai food here is really that spicy til almost burn my mouth. As i know most of the European don like spicy and cant really eat spicy like Asian, so... I always request extra extra extra hot when I'm having spicy dish, of cause I'll not an exception for every time, but that day was really burn my mouth til i eat nothing else because of the chili is very 'GENG'!

Tom Yam Seafood soup
Spicy King prawn fried glass noodleKing prawn chili
This is fire chili 'GENG'!
Delicious Thai foods

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the soup looks good..

verine said...

lee chien,
the soup not bad, but i miss malaysia one loh... the taste of malaysia one still in my mind! haha... yummy!

Unknown said...

yummy yummy!! i want eat all the prawns.. look delicious! but can feel it really spicy la..

verine said...

ko,
the soup wasn't spicy, but the dry chili alomost burn me... :(