> My LifE BoX: Me-tail therapy

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Me-tail therapy

When i tract down Mobile, i find myself feeling 'a little weird'. My mobile has been sicked for two months. Finally I've chosen a new and healthy mobile LG KU990 Viewty, but i miss my old mobile, it's been followed me for 2 years long and I treasure it so much, it looks healthy still but i think it's just too tired and fell asleep at the moment. I hope it will be recover someday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, new phone.. i want n96.. but it's all about money.. :D

Unknown said...

H igh tech new hand phone wor? Nice!!!!!

verine said...

lee chien,
i don like nokia phone, i prefer sony ericson! but this LG very cheap only 189 euro, 20 euro free talk. hahaha...else i won buy... i also poor...:(

ko,
haha... no really high tech lah... this is the cheapest one! i no money tho choose the expensive one! poor...:(

Anonymous said...

coz i'm using nokia all the while, already used to the functions everything..

hrmm... so down...