> My LifE BoX: Lobster porridge

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Lobster porridge


I love porridge when i was small til now, every time when I'm enjoying the porridge, the feeling like back to children... I've always been a bit of sucker for the tasty porridge even that's just a pain porridge, and this is one of my favourite. I first discovered the delicious porridge that's from my mom recipe when i was absolutely ages ago. Every kind of porridge will suit me, because i just love it... but I've never tried the lobster porridge before til today, Eric bought the frozen lobster for just the porridge, we had a rich supper tonight:) the taste is very fresh, sweet, lovely and delicious... Eric... can u cook for us once again? haha...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... lobster porridge... I wonder how it taste like... Sounds luxury for me.

Anonymous said...

omg... i want, i want!!!

verine said...

horizon,
haha...ya very delicious...

lee chien,
yeah... soon u can eat...

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

wow...
i want that lobster!!!! XD
can see that u like jay... :P

verine said...

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 ,
haha... i can treat u lobster, but can u teach me piano? yeah, i like jay... do u?