> My LifE BoX: Gold Canon Digital IXUS 870 IS

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, November 03, 2008

Gold Canon Digital IXUS 870 IS

I'm very happy today because finally I've received my camera today. I've been waiting exactly one month. I'm really satisfied with this camera, very good quality. Better than the Nikon 700D 12 mega pixel which i bought before, and this is only 10 mega pixel with 3 inch LCD pure color screen, it's really clear enough. That's made in Japan. Nikon which the one unbelievable blur is made in Indonesia. Now i know the different is really unbelievable, it's really huge different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm envying you from here, hehehe...

verine said...

lee chien,
no envy lah... u can buy one also... haha... cos now i have no phone can take pic, so i should have one of those! haha...

Unknown said...

Hah! lee chien sure envy me too.. because i'm the 1st to take pic from verine camera! When my dear come back don't forget bring your new camera back too lor? ok? :)