> My LifE BoX: My eggs were crime suspects

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Monday, November 24, 2008

My eggs were crime suspects

V: How many eggs were smash?

P: 6 eggs.

V: what time?

P: Around 2 o'clock last mid night.

V: From which flat?

P: Your window.

V: Did you see who's that? Girl or boy?

P: Nope!



That was a big... no no... that was a huge joke! My eggs were crime suspects by the police. How many eggs you have in your fridge? I've just one left in my fridge. The police came to my flat and opened my fridge asking me, what's that? Egg loh! They told me that their car was smash with 6 eggs, where's from my window last night around 2am. Wahaha... I live at 3 floor, why me? Why not 2nd floor? Who's the one stupid threw 6 eggs down on the street and unlucky threw on the police's car? 6 eggs better full of your stomach lah... Halloween meh! OMG!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

har? why so funny one? hahaha...

verine said...

lee chien,
that's a big joke for me!haha... actually that was scare me leh! but anyway im not the one stupid! so...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. you din do it, so not to be scared also.. :D

verine said...

lee chien,
u know wat i was panic mah? haha... secret!