> My LifE BoX: Krakow in Poland

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Krakow in Poland

I find out Poland is a very nice country in Europe. Krakow is a city where wrapped in legend, and where every moment becomes a moment of history. For centuries Krakow was the capital city in Poland, the seat of king. There have a very nice church and shopping mall. I've never been there before, so this time you could not find me on the picture, but I'm sure i will go there personally and visit Paulina someday.


Thanks for Paulina provided those beautiful pictures:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful.. :D

verine said...

lee chien,
yup... poland is nicer than ireland... haha...

Unknown said...

i like the church...very very nice church!!!:)