> My LifE BoX: A greatest decision to be happy

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A greatest decision to be happy

When you change the way you look things, the things actually you look at change. We make decisions often everyday, don't you? Some are easy, some are less so, but we know all about taking decisions, and then sticking to them. We might decide to move to another town or city due to fantastic job offer and our career needs, we might decide to quit smoking, we might decide to adventure activity into our life, we might decide to spend more time with our friends, we might decide to spend quality time to our family, or we might decide to do random act of kindness for someone.

And imagine taking a decisions one day to be happy!

The ability to enjoy the life, the ability to be happy is from my point of view, the greatest quality in life. With the one quality our life becomes facto - better, more enjoyable, increasing in satisfaction and daily contentment. What can go wrong, if we have decided - in advance - to always be happy, no matter what?

Imagine waking up in the morning and telling to ourselves, no matter what happens today, no matter who or what does their best to frustrate or anger me, I will not stray from my path of feeling good about my life. No one will have the power to make me leave that path, because I own my own inner power and my own choices. No one or event will because of me to leave that path or give my power away. This means that you correct our feelings, our reactions, at their very inception... in other words, if we notice that something is occurring that is threatening to make us go in another negative direction, we literally decide to choose another alternative at that moment, because we know, we are aware of the fact - that we have this choice.We have the choice because in the end it always depends on we own decisions much more than on absolutely anything else.

Go about our morning, our day, our life with a new decisions to give ourselves the greatest quality in life... deciding to live a contented life... no matter what... simply because we so decide. When we begin today to make the choice to be happy, our life will begin to change today!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess...

Optimists say: Impossible is nothing! or Never Say Never!

Neutral say: Just let it be and let's see...

Pessimists say: Nothing can be changed, talk to me when you face it.

Everyone has his point and story. hahaha... whatever it is, wherever you want to be.. life goes on~! =)

verine said...

u r right. tat's just my point and wat i think... finally received ur comment. thanks giin!

Lee Chien said...

you become prettier and prettier wor.. hehehe..

verine said...

haha... lee chien, the angle problem only, make me look pretty...haha...

Lee Chien said...

wah.. so you have a good photographer with you.. :D

verine said...

yup, i've a good photographer... she is from poland,my colleague...:D

Anonymous said...

...u look sweet in those photos
Change the way we perceive life changes our lives... true!
I m glad u're living to the fullest! =)
take care ya!

-darrian

verine said...

thanks darrian. i hope u r enjoying ur life too! :)

Phoebe Len said...

you looks great you know my love!!!!

verine said...

phoebe love, i look fat ar! the fat meat u din see, haha... good carema and good take! haha...:@