> My LifE BoX: Raining Saunaland

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Raining Saunaland

I've ever joined the gym, swimming, yoga and sauna in Malaysia and i given up when i felt bored and lazy. I'm the kind of people who a chilled-out workout, try something sweat-free, like swimming, sauna, gym or yoga. But in Ireland, I've never do... until i find out a fitness center in the town, so i decided to go for gym or sauna at least once a week since last month, but I'm a lazy girl, so... ai... Few days ago, Pualina dated me to go to sauna today. Unlucky that was heavy raining when i was heading to fitness center. Pualina is living quite far away from town, she was wet like chicken after 5 minutes walked out from her house, in Chinese has a sentence called (chicken into the soup), because the rain in Ireland it's no notice before when it's going to rain, so she didn't bring umbrella out and it was sunny 5 minutes ago. In the end, Paulina stay at home alone and me alone at the sauna land, anyway I'm gusty to be alone. I enjoy spending time alone sometime (comfort myself)! Pualina, don be upset, we may date another sunny day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ishhh... i thought there will be more and more photos when i scroll down.
In the end just 3 "limited" photos only.. hahaha.. lolz! =P

Lee Chien said...

so enjoy......

verine said...

hai. ginn...i've taken plenty of pic, but too sexy, so i'm not gusty to post it up, scare u cant tahan! bleeding later!

verine said...

lee chien, ya next time i bring me, just 5 minutes walk to the sauna, there have swimming pool and gym also.

Unknown said...

Dear feel like after rainning heavy whole body WET ler?
but still look like sexy baby la..hehe!

verine said...

haha...ko, u joke me... sexy baby! haha... m i? haha... boring alone in the sauna room! haha... next time we go together and we take pic together, we can become sexy twins!...:)

Lee Chien said...

you promised me!!! hahahaa...