> My LifE BoX: Control, control and control

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Control, control and control


I've a dreamt of big white wedding ever since i was small. But I'm from a conservative family and I'm the youngest in the family too, all of them have married, and they married life are exceptionally happy, whatever i do they will complain and discourage. In this family the only one who no control me is my father, he always support me the most since i was young until now, he lets me do whatever i wish, but we become strange when i was in high school and i seldom meet and talk to him also, i felt sad about it, yet we still care each other deep in heart even we no talk often. In this moment i miss my father so much. So marrying in my mid-twenties and settling down with 2 children was never going to happen to me. I'm 25 in this year, they still wanted to choose some guy for me which they think is good, they even wanted to involve to my relationship. I started to realize the most afflictive suffering in a relationship that's not because of the lover doesn't love you, that's not because of the lover leaves you alone, that's not because of the lover lies on you; the most afflictive in a relationship is without endorsement of the family. The last time I was actually in love was 6 years ago, we had a four months relationship that ended because of they were discourage me with the guy, the reason was I'm in college examination. 6 years after, they still do the same, controlling me. Why?

I started worry and pressure to get married if they keep on to control me. They will just think and talk what they see, but they would not understand what i actually wanted. I don like stay with them and listen to them, but not means I'm a naughty girl, i just want freedom, they are so annoying with any of my relationship, may be they just give some advisement, but this time i would not follow their ideas, I'm a human, it's all about the sensibility, feelings and a sense of humour, not you say break then i should follow. If the guy i love is rich enough i think they will have different thinking. I understand money is important for future, but the fate wanted you to meet a poor guy then what can u do? If you are really married a rich guy and one day he bankrupts will you stay with him still? Or you leave him and find another rich guy again? I'm a kind of people who is a little bit stubborn and have my own ideas when you try to push me more I'll put up a strong resistance if i think I'm right.

I have a lot of friends have already settled down, so I'm doing thing a decade late. I think i will not have a big white wedding in the future. If the day when I'm getting marry I'll just do a travelling marry planets move around and may be i will not inform them if they still want to control me again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...
you still young, dun think too much lor... let it be.. or else you'll feel more pressure..

verine said...

lee chien...
im still young but im a adult i've to power to choose myself. they give pressure to me!

Lee Chien said...

sometimes pressure is from ourselves you know. i normally don't really care what my families want me to do but i care more about what i want myself to do lo... sometimes ignorance may be one of the solutions also...

Unknown said...

Dear..sometimes you can't think too negative with your family. your problem sure can be settle, but need spend more time to communication with you family, let them know about you and trust you.
Freedom...sure everyone also hope can get it! but also need ppl to support,right? especially is your family. Hope dear family will understand what dear hope and want lor.
Dream for your white wedding...after settled all problem sure dear can dream come true lu!!!
be happy always..ok?

verine said...

ko,
em... not i don want to... but just they alw want i follow them loh... they r older thn not means they can control me loh! no worry i will settle geh... thanks my dear...

Phoebe Len said...

my love.....you come back lar...
i think is bcos of you alone thr makes you think too much lor..
you come back ok!!

verine said...

phoebe,
love, so tough of ur comment... i will come back soon my love... want to hugs u hardly... muacks!!

Anonymous said...

sorry for not too often visiting your blog. but i thk i should leave sumthg here bcus i have the same feeling like you. Actually, we have our owe life.But because we too care for our family until we lost ourself sumtime. another meaning is living with restriction. no freedom.you already is an adult.i thk u know wat u wat for the following step. just carrying on your dream. i remember austrialia "yen jie" said tat. "Dun too care for them until we lost ourselve". She also regret. but finally now she find a good guy. so, sis, no matter how hard it, v still can find our true love. cus i alw believe there is a true love even i hvn't meet it in my life. so., gambatei la. i also support u alw on watever u do.

verine said...

hello, dear sis esther,
thanks for u support, actually everyone had their own thinking and idea, we live for happy and happines for ourselve, but we r not living for control by someone. for me i will not pretending like care a people if i don really care. i will just do my part, i will not entertain people if the people i don like. sounds like selfish, but human is selfish. here, im not clear wat 'yen jie' said... what did she regret? abit confuse... haha...