> My LifE BoX: Easy Ice-cream

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Easy Ice-cream


My Perfect break during working time, I love to treat myself to a Ice-cream with Pualina. Sound great in theory, haha... I know that can't make total sense to snack during working hour, but i cheer me up, perhaps i need just one more of those pretty and easy banana ice-cream for today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can i have one? please add more chocalate chips, ok? hehe... really enjoy lor! YeAh!!!!!

Lee Chien said...

wah.. you're so enjoying girl!!

verine said...

ko & lee chien,
ya i alw enjoy during working time... eat watever i want to eat... so gain fat and fat now... haha...