> My LifE BoX: Heaven in the glass

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, August 22, 2008

Heaven in the glass


Old MacDonald had a farm, Disneyland, cafe... and on that farm he had a chocolate cow, a sheep, a chick, pig...etc, at that Disneyland had toys, hello kitty, teddy bear, mickey family, snow white...etc, and at the cafe had coca-cola, coffee, tea, sprite...etc. The innovative types at McDonald have come up trumps with their special range for attract young people to have a big meal, they will give up some cute stuff to attract more people, which includes special hello kitty special collection, teddy bear special edition, and some very valuables stuff, so for this season is this coca-cola glass when you buy a big meal set can get one for free. There had 5 different colours which in black, purple, pink, blue and green. So I'm going to get it soon from my dear cousin. She knew i do collection for coca-cola... She brings the glass for me and visit me from UK tomorrow. Yeah! I feel happy that have someone else come and visit me. She comes with her friends, 8 of them. My boss(Eric) and my colleagues have prepared plenty of foods and drinks to welcome them today. Thanks for Eric prepared a lot of foods for them, he seems more gan cheong and happy than me loh.. haha... Anyway I'm really happy and eager to meet my cousin tomorrow.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Kidult's Kelvin said...

am a coca-cola collector...i like ur glss most. wer r u recently? m'sia McD do have tis glass special 4 olympic...kekeke~ but i only get 1...^^

Kidult's Kelvin said...

am a coka-cola collector...i like ur glass most. m'sia did hv tis glass special 4 olympic...but i only got 1...kekeke~

Anonymous said...

omg..... i want the coca-cola as well.. can you buy for me please????!!!
glad that your cousin will be visiting you, hehehe... :D

verine said...

goooooood girl,
good good good........thx!

kidult's kelvin,
oops, great to know u r the coca-cola collector... mayb we can exchange some collection some day... nice to meet u here...

lee chien,
r u sure want one of those? i ask my cousin buy another for u... wat color u like? ya, i really enjoy wt my cousin and all her frens, they all so frenly and nice... so miss them and hope they can stay one night wt me...

Lee Chien said...

ya, i'm serious, i really want it..
and i'm greedy, i wish to have all, hehehe... anyone also can actually.. coz i'm collecting it as well..