> My LifE BoX: Midweek meals

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Midweek meals

Last week I ate a delicious dinner at Indian restaurant. Going into a Indian restaurant which in my town with my colleague (Ah Wai). We were discussing have a European dishes when we were heading to town. Finally we walked through the door of the Indian restaurant. I always look for a sign, what is the delicious meals could i order. Ah Wai has been this Indian restaurant before and he said the food is just generally good. So I didn't expect too much. I've been long time didn't have Indian food, and this is my 1st Indian meals in Ireland after a year. I've ordered my favorite tandoori chicken and cheese nan, and Ah Wai ordered his favorite lamb curry with boil rice. Oops, the food was lovely, gorgeous, and delicious, it was surpassing what i expected. Perhaps that's not as good as Malaysia's Indian food. I miss Malaysia's mamak.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

with the money you paid for the food.. come back you can eat until like you are 3 months pregnant. hahaha.. lolz.!

verine said...

haha... we spent 45 euro for the meals... omg... RM250 leh... how many i can eat? haha... 4 months pregnant i think... haha...

Anonymous said...

Plenty of meals in your blog, bunch of thanks to God!

Eh.. don't say DIET in future k? Coz u're disqualified!!

How dare you enjoy all those fantastic food alone!?
I felt the drip of saliva upon my hand now, a sudden chill of STARVING swept over my stomach!!!

verine said...

i want to diet when i come back to malaysia. tat's for sure. not diet! i will go to beauty salon! more easy right, no suffer! haha... u can eat wat u wish to eat my dear! pan mee! i think the auntie miss me too! tell the pan mee's auntie i miss her and the pan mee oh!

Anonymous said...

Do u think that i just simply go n tell pan mee aunty that u miss her n her pan mee??? Sounds like stupid, hahaha!!

Save ur breath n come back to enjoy the facilities of SLIMMING!

verine said...

paul khee u so mean! i mean when u go eat pan mee lah of cos! stupid! who tell u go there purposely and tell the auntie! the auntie will think u something wrong! pls.........