> My LifE BoX: Limited edition Coca-Cola From Krakow Poland

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Limited edition Coca-Cola From Krakow Poland


Welcome Paulina back to Jade Garden:) She went back to Poland just one week but i miss her so much. This is the limited edition collection Coca-cola from one of the city called Krakow in Poland. I'm so appreciate and thankful that Paulina bought for me far away from Poland to Ireland. This is really bring me the most happiness. I will treasure it as long as i live. Hahaha... Muacksssss!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want!

verine said...

lee chien,
Exchange with u...

chinesehero_kicks said...

find some christmas edition for the pepsi 1, if u could find for me, thanx!!