> My LifE BoX: I like this 007 collection

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, October 24, 2008

I like this 007 collection


Yeah! Cool... What so cool? Of cause is my lovely honey bunny Coca-Cola lah...:) I'm not too fancy this James Bond artist - Daniel Craig, i like Pierce Brosnan play James Bond, but i love Coca-cola the most!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want i want i want...

verine said...

lee chien,
ok ok... i have two... i will buy one for u :) np:)

Unknown said...

if i want too...dear your another 1 is it give me ar?
hahaha....

verine said...

ko,
sure np lah... haha...but make sure u will keep it as long as u live... haha...

Anonymous said...

wei, no pepsi for me??

Unknown said...

ok lu..better u keep it back! because i worry i will drink all..hah!:X

verine said...

anonymous,
r u lex? pls leave ur name... thn i only buy for u pepsi... haha...:)

ko,
haha... u said u buy for me the collection which u showed me tat day, wah, dangeruos now! cos u will drink all geh... but nvm... i want to bottle only! important for me oh! haha...