> My LifE BoX: Kindergarten mathematic 10 + 5 - 5 = ??

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kindergarten mathematic 10 + 5 - 5 = ??

Why i felt heart bleeding yesterday? I felt heart attack, almost fell down on the floor, and now i only know what's 'cry without tears'! I've never stupid like that before in my life. All because of my flight ticket problems. I bought the ticket few months ago was 780 euro, and i wish to change the transit destination from Paris to Malaysia instead of England to Malaysia now. I went to Limerick in the early of morning yesterday and i was running up to the center for 3 times til the time they closed. 1st they told me i can change the flight which from Paris to Malaysia is charge 300 euro. 2nd times i was there, they told me that i could not change, one thing i can do is i cancel this flight and purchase another new ticket. 3rd times they told me i have to pay 323 euro for the cancellation fee and i could get back 323 euro 3 weeks later. The price for new ticket is 574 euro. How much i have to pay now is 323 euro (cancellation fee) + 574 euro (new ticket) = 897 euro for everything then i get back 323 euro 3 weeks later. OMG! i was really confusing that time, because i was panic and rushing and i paid for that total amount = 897 euro.

Until the time i on the way back, i only realise how big mistake I've taken. How stupid i was! I kept blame myself, how can i gave 323 euro and i get back 323 euro later? I paid 780 euro for the previous ticket which i bought few months ago, and i paid for everything 897 euro just now then i get back only 323 euro later. So, total amount i paid is 1677 euro and i get back only 323 euro back later, so for one ticket i spend 1354 euro and i consumed 780 euro. I realize what for i paid the cancellation? Why? I was panic whole night til this early morning, my friend ran to the center and explained to them, but they didn't understand til i explain to them with this formula : 10 + 5 - 5 = 10 then they only understood me! That was a huge mistake and they apologized to me in the end. Luckily, they return me 650 euro now. Total i loss for my previous ticket is just 457 euro, i still feeling cardiac pain, but is much better than that amount loh! This is really a good experience and big lesson. I wish the bad luck gone and good luck come to me soon:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very exciting! lolx... =D

V said...

So you are having a holiday in Malaysia? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

dun like that..... cheer up leh..

verine said...

giin,
wat sounds very exciting, i almost get heart attack lah... cry without tears lah... it's not exciting at all my dear...:(

v-...,
yup, im coming to malaysia soon:)haha... but i loss huge money... omg!

lee chien,
i cheer up liao lah... cos i can take back more money aft i do all explanation... thanks for ur comfort my dear...

Anonymous said...

you might consider to send them an email, explain all in detail.

I use to do this if the helpdesk or customer service did not able to help me.

Send email to them, can let them think clearly or they will foward your case to related officer to solve your problem.

it take a bit time, but this method works for me

verine said...

icalvyn,
thanks for ur help, i know this way can help, but this situation abit different, i have to go personally and explain to them. cos... the service here is really bad! aiyo... haha... anyway im fine now...

Anonymous said...

good then, hehehe...