> My LifE BoX: Shopping day - Part 7 Meet up with friends

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, October 17, 2008

Shopping day - Part 7 Meet up with friends

My friend Elaine wanted to go back to Malaysia next month onward. I wish her all the best and will see her again in Malaysia, i will miss her:)
Elaine is going back to Malaysia, last met up with her:(

Me, Weng and someone behind us:)One big woman with two small women:)
Met up at bus station with some friends
All Malaysian one shot:)
Finally end of my shopping day loo... Damn tired that day, ran on for 7 places, from 9.30am to 9pm. Going home by train loo...:)

1 comment:

味蕾“颖” 子 said...

thank you...my adbrite hav no that problem alrdy