> My LifE BoX: Sayonara Lough Gur Ireland - Grange Stone Circle Part3

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sayonara Lough Gur Ireland - Grange Stone Circle Part3

I think this is most grand part i gone and that's last part in Lough Gur. In fact there have just some of the stone, but it's look better than other part lah... because i still can see few cows and stone there lah... haha...

Big sister should stand up geh... What behind us:)
What kind of stone so proud? See just behind us loh...:) I'm a strong girl, see i can push them away!
Far away from Tipp to here and see these stone loh...:(
I will miss you all... will meet you all in Malaysia:)

End of the small Lough Gur trip with my lovely cousin, That was the 1st time i felt happiness in Ireland, the feeling like i go back to school time, meet up with friend, hang out with friend... I'm really miss it... that all only can be my memory. So, i will treasure everything that I'm having in future and i will enjoy my life:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... you have so many friends went together oh..

verine said...

lee chien,
they r not my friend... haha... they r my cousin's friend...

Unknown said...

dear..after this trip what memory u will keep it? Only Cow n Stone, right? hahahah.... (but also happy lor, coz got more cousin's friend accompany!:)

verine said...

ko,
yup, let me remind my school time. very very miss the time leh... alot of friends... i enjoyed with them also, miss them so much...