> My LifE BoX: Shopping day - Part 4 Top to foot

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shopping day - Part 4 Top to foot

Shopping day started head to some other shop in Limerick city. Me, Paulina and Weng.

Posting as a model, River Island New fashion, man wears necklace, could be in trend now:)Funny flag hat:) from second hand shop, 5 euro
Paulina wears nicer:)
I wanted to wear like her! Can i?Girlish dress from Primark Penny 15 euro, Penny is the cheapest shop in Europe, affordable for everyone:) I used to be there:)Animal prints bag from River Island 70 euro, this shop is same style like Top Shop
Strawberry shoes very cute:) from Schuh
Oddness shoes from Schuh
Paulina likes it so much:)
Very fashionable, but not my cup of tea:(
Very very tiny baby shoes, very very cute:)
Not even my hand size, very cute 35 euroPauline fancy Converse shoes very much:), even this baby Converse, 59 euro
Choose for me one, black or brown?

No comments: