> My LifE BoX: Eyes font

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Friday, October 10, 2008

Eyes font


Yesterday was a sunny day and was Paulina's birthday. We dated to go Limerick shopping few weeks ago. Early in the morning we went to Limerick by bus. We were happy because long time we didn't go shopping and we were really enjoy the shopping day, because we bought so many lovely stuff. We spent time for lunch, shopping and meet up with some friends. But i suffer money loss, that's not because of i spent too much money for my shopping, i suffer money loss for something which not suppose to spend, really no luck in the end. My lovely mobile has broken suddenly, my camera which i just bought got problem, and my flight ticket cost me huge money also. All need money to solve those problem. I understand life is not perfect, but why all come to me suddenly? Look this MM candy packaging, make me feel better, i have to look ahead, even from different angel, we have to eyes font and face all the problem, this is called life! I hope after all bad luck gone, good luck will come to me. God bless me:)

4 comments:

David Cawley said...

Don't worry it will all work out. Just think positive! Where are you flying to? Are you going back to Malaysia?

verine said...

David,
thanks for ur comfort...:) im goin back to malaysia.

Anonymous said...

so cute! so cute! so cute!!!!!

verine said...

lee chien,
cute leh... haha... i like it so much! tat's my boss's toy lah...