> My LifE BoX: Feeling like bleeding in deep of my heart

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feeling like bleeding in deep of my heart

I'm really really unhappy now! Why all bad luck still follow me? Worse come to worse, That's really worst! I really don know how to explain my feeling now! What is the life now? We save a lot money and we work for our future, but why always bad luck come to me? I'm really saving hard, because i have my dream but why the god always give me a joke? bully me! Why I'm so stupid to let people to cheat my money!??? Today is the bad day! Paulina's grandma pass away today and i lost huge money! Hmmmmmmm!! God please give me a chance!!! I hope Paulina is fine:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

who cheat ur $$ my friend?

verine said...

joseph.nwy
the flight agency, but everthing is fine now, cos i ring them and explain to them alr. they did mistake loh...

Anonymous said...

normally when I feel bad luck, I will go to pray...

well, hope your life will be better soon, i will pray for you ;)

verine said...

icalvyn,
thank you so much! i think i will be better aft u pray for me? by the way, may i know which god r u goin to pray? jesus? guan yin? guan yi ko? or islam? haha...