> My LifE BoX: I would like to birng Jay Chou to Poland

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I would like to birng Jay Chou to Poland


Customize made a Jay Chou CD album for Paulina as her birthday present, which she could not get in Poland. I love Jay Chou so much. Paulina likes rock music very much, i introduced Jay Chou's song to her, wonder she very much enjoyed his song. So i special make for her, hope she can bring Jay Chou to Poland and explore his song in Poland:)

5 comments:

V said...

Hello, nice to meet you :)
No problem with link exchange! v

Anonymous said...

can customize one for me too?

verine said...

Lee chien,
U like jay chou also ar? sure i don mind to customize one for u lah, but i scare u will laugh at me loh... haha... I'm abit mad of Jay loh! haha...

Anonymous said...

i'm ok with him leh...
but i know you're crazy with him, hehehe...

verine said...

Lee chien,
im really crazy abt him loh! adore him so much!