> My LifE BoX: Unbelievable BLUR of 12 mega pixel Nikon S700 digital camera

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Unbelievable BLUR of 12 mega pixel Nikon S700 digital camera


3 weeks ago I've chosen a digital camera as my birthday present. I've been waiting for 3 weeks long, because it's send from England. Finally i received it today, i should be happy right? But I'm very disappointed of it. I was happy when i received it, but not last than 15 mins. It's very very poor resolution for such high resolution camera. It's omg, it's unbelievable how blur is that when I'm taking a picture. I think 3 mega pixel camera is better than this lousy 12 mega pixel camera. It's annoying me whole day... moody... sad... disappointed... panic... I'll not buy Nikon digital anymore! Friends... this is my advise please don buy Nikon digital camera. Please choose another brand instead of Nikon digital loh...:( I gotta send it back to England tomorrow! Sigh!

3 comments:

David Cawley said...

It looks like your camera is broken. I see 'Verine 08' on your photos! What a coincidence it knows your name :)

Anonymous said...

har... 12mp wor... not good de ah...

verine said...

david,
i think it got problem. it's unbelievable blur lens.

Lee chien,
im so sad lee chien, very very lousy til u cant imagize!