> My LifE BoX: Antique bike

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Antique bike

Quite a lot of antique shop in Europe and Ireland. But I've never get the chance to visit those shop. I think i would find it in the town, just wonder have any antique in my town or not. This bike is positively antique, i guess all of you have seems this kind of bike before, I remember that my house had similar one when i was 5 years old. curiously who'll buy it for place it at home in this generation, i guess they are putting up decorations for the shop, that's just nice. I know my favorite Jay Chou is very much interested in collecting antique, but i don think he will enjoy this bike, he's collecting those antique about musical or something interests him. My favorite collection of cause is Coca-Cola, beside i hope can know more about antique, will find out more soon:)

Bike in year 80s Old antique shop in Limerick
Riding fast back to 80s, quite fast til cant see my face clearly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, i like the last photo, very nice..

Anonymous_X said...

hiya there, a malaysian who lives in ireland. =) nice photo with the bike. like how u use sepia to give a classic look to the image. (unless that photo is really old...)

a_x
and (this format may seem a bit of deja vu for you) my URL is anonymousxwrites.blogspot.com
named - Anonymous_X

verine said...

lee chien,
u know i like it too... but so pity not really clear.

Anonymous_X
Thanks for da exchanged link with me.
haha... i know i looked classic on the pic... but for my topic... it's about antique mah... something old mah... so i just wanted to match it so i use sepia loh... haha...