> My LifE BoX: Fighting with such of bitch, please use bitch spray!

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fighting with such of bitch, please use bitch spray!


Bitching, bullying, back-stabbing... That's kind of usual office politics can make the workplace hell!! How to beat it? Just buy a bottle of bitch spray and spray on their face! I was fighting with such of bitch today! Who is the one? Haha... I think seldom people will dare to do it! But i did it today... i fought with my boss's wife! I fight for my right, and i will never care who you are! Some more she is such of old... and mean bitch! What for i need to scare of her! I didn't know, i could not understand and i have 1000++ questions in my mind why such of good man will marry a bitch! Ladies and gentlemen, please don't make a wrong decision and marry a wrong people, that's a regrettable in your life and fluctuations the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this post...
LOL...
its like someone irritates and annoys u like a mosquitoe, then u use "SPRAY" to get rid of it...
hahaha
If only it is that easy with people. I'd buy one "bitch spray" too... cos i meet some of them in my work... =p

-darrian

verine said...

Darrian,
haha... wah, u've the same idea with me, in my work place have a bitch and a mosquitoe also... haha... we named two of them is mosquitoe too... haha...

but i happy that din have any bitch or mosquitoe in ELC last time... beside Pauline and the old woman!! haha... we were good and worked happy together.

Anonymous said...

wa... saw the topic, i thought u argue with which bitch, wakakaka

verine said...

calvyn,
wahaha... who did u think? i'm so brave for those bitch! haha...