> My LifE BoX: I'm be effected by poison seriously...中毒太深

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm be effected by poison seriously...中毒太深


Sigh!!! Not me by poisoned... CHOI!! That's my laptop have been effected by poison seriously last night! It was perished with virus! Very very very very X100000 annoying me... It could be started up still, but just for 5 minutes operation after that it was hung up there, could not online, totally could not moving. I've no USB flash drive, could not backup all my file, just 10% stored in to the basement(pen-drive). Ai...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih.. you must install antivirus ya..

Anonymous said...

aiyo... so serious? fix already?

verine said...

Lee chien,
i've antivirus... but this virus very geng cant avoid u know, aft i open the yahoo mail box, totally cant move! i turn on and off 100k times!

Calvyn,
yup... very Geng! haha... i reformat liao... kau tim liao...

Anonymous said...

hmm.. firewall installed?

verine said...

lee chien,
everything done:) haha...