> My LifE BoX: Wan Ton day

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wan Ton day

I love Won Ton since i was young, i guess most of the Asian have tried it before, it's a noted of Chinese food. Even European will know it and enjoy it. The Wan Ton reminds me of my primary school time, every early in morning before the sun grow up, my mom accompanied me and waited for the school bus, and i was always requested of my mom to buy me a bowl of Wan Ton while i was waiting for the bus, kinda warm memories...:) I cherish this sweet memory with my mom:)

Pork meat + prawn meat Pasty Done wrapped
Delicious Wan Ton:) Yummy:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum, now i know what to eat for lunch!

verine said...

dead_cockroach,
haha... good! where did u have ur lunch thn?

iCalvyn.com said...

if u cook, definitely will be delicious then those European cook one