> My LifE BoX: Met Owen Killeen in take away

About Me

Malaysia
We aRe nEver tOO oLd oR Too YouNg tO seT AnotheR gOal Or tO drEam A nEw dReaM PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MUSIC PLAYER WHICH ON YOUR RIGHT HANDSIDE(BEAR),BEFORE PLAYING A VIDEO

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Met Owen Killeen in take away

I met a guy... em... i think is a man, he came for take away tonight. He is a photographer, an artist, a singer and a songwriter. He is 37 this year, but he looks younger than his age. He is very nice and young in spirit.

He knew there have only one Chinese restaurant in the town 16 years ago. I told him that we are the oldest Chinese restaurant in the town, we were located on other street, and we moved to main street for 10 years. I guess he has been here 15 years ago.

I'm happy to meet him, I wish can learn some theory of music from him and introduce my favorite singer+musician to him someday. Between i love music and sing. I'm very jealous and admire someone who can play music, i regret that i did not persuade my mom send me to music class when i was small, why she just sent me to singing class and drawing class? I hope i can make a song for my favorite.



I found him from youtube, hope he doesn't mind to share to my reader. That's kind of Irish music style. Great song!

No comments: